*NOT AVAILABLE TO SHIP OUTSIDE OF NEW ZEALAND
Deep below the volcanic crust of Queen St, Auckland in the laboratory of Real Groovy Records the search for the very best in record care products continues, day after day, year after year.
This scientifically developed and extensively tested record cleaning fluid will restore and protect your records. It's special formula lifts dust, grease and mould from vinyl, deeply cleaning the grooves and bringing back to life the sounds of yore.
Instructions for use:
- Place record on a clean and flat surface.
- Using a velvet brush or micro-fibre cloth wetted with record cleaner, gently work around the surface of the record with the grooves. Avoid wetting the label!
- Rinse the surface with cold water
- Turn the record over and repeat the process. To help avoid wetting the label, we recommend using the Professional Record Cleaning Work Mat
- Once clean, we recommend a final rinse to both sides with distilled water.
- Allow to drip dry for a moment. Using a clean, dry microfibre cloth moistened with Isopropyl Alcohol, wipe any residual water from both sides of the record and allow to air dry.
- Place newly cleaned record into a NEW inner sleeve to prevent re-contamination.
If you have a Deep Groovy Record Washer or an Ultrasonic Record Cleaning Machine, this cleaner is ideal for pre-washing your records.